Thursday, April 08, 2004

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J. R. R. Tolkien

Yeah, I'm kinda hungry right now and I really want an Orange Julius.

Ha, I started out having a really bad day, but it got progressively better and ended up just being super good by the end! Pro Cantorum actually sounded pretty good today, I was able to practice my piano today during my TA period and made progressin the song, I ate two boxes of Nerds at lunch, and I played Connect Four during math class with Shawn. What could be better than all that? Could it be, shopping? After school I went with my mother down to the outlet mall and bought a couple new shirts and a sweater. Yay!

So, I had a good day, and now that I found the recipe for Orange Julius online, I think I'm going to go make one.

No comments: