Wednesday, April 07, 2004

For the world is changing: I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, and I smell it in the air. - J. R. R. Tolkien

I'll spare you the boring details about my classes because none of them were particularly interesting today. I still don't know what's up with me, I just feel like something is changing, and I'm still totally oblivious to what it is. It might just be my view on something in particular, or my view on life, or all of me. I'm totally in the dark here and all I can do is pray that God will shed some light on the situation.

Anyway, you people aren't here to read my sob stories, you want to be entertained! So in light of the rather odd dreams I've been having as of late, here is a site to help you "Uncover the secrets of your sleep". I think it's a kind of interesting theory, but I'd love to see your thoughts on it. :D

No comments: