Tuesday, November 18, 2003
I'm tired! I went to bed late last night and I had to get up earlier than usual today. It was not pleasant. I need a nap...If I continue my attempts at being productive in this state my ramblings are likely to become more and more incoherent.
This post is taking an abnormally large amount of time to type. I have finally given in to Andy's persistence that I should learn the "home row" method of typing instead of my usual "hunt and peck" technique. I'm doing alright I suppose, but if I type ";" instead if"l" one more time I may scream.
I just added some new links on the sidebar. You can use them to find your elf and hobbit names. Apparently mine are "Enelya Telemnar" and "Pearl Sandybanks of Frogmorton". I like the Elvish one, but the Hobbit one is rather strange. Ah well, such is life.
This post is taking an abnormally large amount of time to type. I have finally given in to Andy's persistence that I should learn the "home row" method of typing instead of my usual "hunt and peck" technique. I'm doing alright I suppose, but if I type ";" instead if"l" one more time I may scream.
I just added some new links on the sidebar. You can use them to find your elf and hobbit names. Apparently mine are "Enelya Telemnar" and "Pearl Sandybanks of Frogmorton". I like the Elvish one, but the Hobbit one is rather strange. Ah well, such is life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment