Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Hey Guys! Wisconsin is realy great! Anyone who disputes that fact and calls Wisconsin stupid is uneducated and a heathen. (*cough* Lyndsey! *cough*) I just spent almost 24 hours straight with my cousins. I love them to death, but they're really hyper. Lynsey's tired now...

I absolutely LOVE my cousin Allison! She's really sweet and she practically worships the ground I walk on! Our family went to eat lunch with some of our cousins at their school and she was bragging to her brother because SHE got to sit with LYNSEY. ...I love that kid.

My dad hooked a sled up to a four-wheeler and dragged us all around the farmyard. It was a blast! I can't wait to do it again later this week!

I have been thinking about you guys a liitle this week. Most of the time this also involved my laughing maniacally due to the fact that y'all are in school and I am not. MWA HA HA!

bye-o

No comments: