Saturday, July 15, 2006
It's Unheard Of, Really
I mean, actually posting on my blog? I really am going crazy.
Basically, the biggest recent news is that I put in my two-week notice at Kohl's last week. That place was really stressing me out, so I decided to take the last month or so before college starts to relax, say goodbye to friends, and get ready to start a brand new chapter in my life. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole "new chapter" thing though. I mean, I just got used to the old chapter! I was really feelin' it! I wish I could look at some SparkNotes-style summaries of all the rest of the chapters of my life. It'd be just enough to give me a general idea of what's gonna happen without ruining the lovely nuances of my future. Of course, that isn't going to happen. Alas, there isn't even a Table of Contents with revealing chapter names to give me hints of what's to come.
Honestly, that's about it. Catch y'all later.
P.S. - My brother convinced me to get a Flickr account. I don't have many pictures up because I started out trying to upload pictures that were too big and ate up 68% of my monthly bandwidth allotment before I realized what'd happened and made them smaller, so you'll have to wait a bit to see any more new stuff. Here's the URL:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pynsey
Basically, the biggest recent news is that I put in my two-week notice at Kohl's last week. That place was really stressing me out, so I decided to take the last month or so before college starts to relax, say goodbye to friends, and get ready to start a brand new chapter in my life. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole "new chapter" thing though. I mean, I just got used to the old chapter! I was really feelin' it! I wish I could look at some SparkNotes-style summaries of all the rest of the chapters of my life. It'd be just enough to give me a general idea of what's gonna happen without ruining the lovely nuances of my future. Of course, that isn't going to happen. Alas, there isn't even a Table of Contents with revealing chapter names to give me hints of what's to come.
Honestly, that's about it. Catch y'all later.
P.S. - My brother convinced me to get a Flickr account. I don't have many pictures up because I started out trying to upload pictures that were too big and ate up 68% of my monthly bandwidth allotment before I realized what'd happened and made them smaller, so you'll have to wait a bit to see any more new stuff. Here's the URL:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pynsey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment