Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Time is a cruel thief to rob us of our former selves. We lose as much to life as we do to death. - Elizabeth Forsythe Hailey

Woosh!

Know what that was? That was time flying past!

Yes, time has, in fact, been moving quite quickly as of late. These last few days of school promise to zip by before any of us have a chance to comprehend what that means, our freedom! No more pop quizzes, brain-liquefying tests, or evil teachers! We have the summer in its entirety to waste at our leisure! My heart quivers with anticipation.

Once again I have been foiled by my French teacher. As I previously mentioned, today was the day we were supposed to start our oral interviews, but nay! Mrs. Sutton was sick today! So we had a "review day" with a random sub. I was so angry! I invested time this weekend in studying and preparing for this God-forsaken test and it was all for naught! The one thing I was looking forward to for today was the solace in knowing that I could forget everything I had ever learned about the French language and not fear a contemptible grade. But no! grrr.....

My Expressions audition was yesterday, I think it went pretty well, and I'm really hoping I got in. We'll find out either Friday or sometime next week whether we made it.

Concerning the awesome survey being conducted below, the events will be divulged in full on Sunday, when the poll is set to close. I would tell you know, but I'm too lazy to type that much at the moment, and I'd hate to effect the true results of the poll by telling you guys what's behind it. But anyway, keep voting!

No comments: