Friday, February 06, 2004
The world belongs to the energetic. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I have had such a totally cool/weird/fun week! It's been confusing and crazy plenty of the time, but such is life, I'm still really happy!
We did swing dancing in PE yesterday and it was so much fun!I actually can't wait to go back to PE on Monday! This is so cool! Plus another bit of coolness is the fact that I have managed to maintain my lovely 4.0 GPA despite insane teachers and weird and crazy life stuff. All I have to say is thank you God!
Yeah, so this new semester is shaping up to be fun. I'm actually enjoying PE, I have people to hang out with in all of my classes, my social life is flourishing quite well and my statcounter thing tells me over 1,000 people have visited my site since I put in the little counter! (This may have been helped a bit by the fact that my site is my homepage, but still...) Life is great!
All I can say is this, "I myself do nothing. The Holy Spirit accomplishes all through me."- William Blake
On a side note, check this out.
I have had such a totally cool/weird/fun week! It's been confusing and crazy plenty of the time, but such is life, I'm still really happy!
We did swing dancing in PE yesterday and it was so much fun!I actually can't wait to go back to PE on Monday! This is so cool! Plus another bit of coolness is the fact that I have managed to maintain my lovely 4.0 GPA despite insane teachers and weird and crazy life stuff. All I have to say is thank you God!
Yeah, so this new semester is shaping up to be fun. I'm actually enjoying PE, I have people to hang out with in all of my classes, my social life is flourishing quite well and my statcounter thing tells me over 1,000 people have visited my site since I put in the little counter! (This may have been helped a bit by the fact that my site is my homepage, but still...) Life is great!
All I can say is this, "I myself do nothing. The Holy Spirit accomplishes all through me."- William Blake
On a side note, check this out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment